From IRC Wiki
|Platform:||Linux, BSD, Unix|
|License:||GNU General Public License v2|
Borknet was written from scratch in 2005 and was written for u2+snircd, it may also support other P10 protocol IRCds.
BorkNet Service Bots
- H: Help Service Module: It can issue tickets for help channels, and has a queue system.
- G: Game Service Module: A simple bot that allows users to play various games.
- O: Services Core: it can load/unload and rehash the modules.
- P: Proxyscan Service Module: it will check for open proxies with connecting clients.
- Q: Channel & Oper Service Module: It has all functions needed for user to authenticate and manage their channels. It also has an extensive set of oper commands.
- R: Request Service Module: It can be used to request Q and S.
- S: Spamscan Module: It will scan channels for spam & advertising and will take appropriate action against malicious persons.
- T: Trojanscan Module: Scans for botnets and infected users.
- Tutor: Tutorial Module: It allows you to manage tutorial sessions.
- V: vHost Service Module: It can set custom vHosts upon user signin and for network staff.
- X: Statistical Service Module: It will keep track of some basic stat information in an xml file.